Another cool item that would fit in nicely with your JVC Collection, the Tape Cardmaking Kit, it looks like all the pieces are in a cassette box...
[ATTACH]
I love all of those old ads, everything looked cool and exciting but the hard-core sales guys were a pain. We had ABC Warehouse, Fretter...
Beautiful MUTE AUTO! We never saw those brands over here, that has some nice looking features on it.
That's a very nice looking player, the Fisher Product Line is all over the place, every once in a while something interesting pops up. For some...
Just killing some time and I found this beauty from Germany, the Rubin Deluxe, another rare brand with no wikiboombox entry but it's really nice...
Hopefully the jack is the same size, but that's a cool adaptor, I wonder what it was for originally?
Didn't you have to go to a store to get the photos transferred?
Kenwood Boomboxes are few and far between, I have no idea how nice this is but it sure looks like some older Toshibas, the Kenwood CR-100...
I'm not good with electronics but the bottom battery pack is 6 volts, the wall transformer connection is in the 12 volt range so I'd think...
Beautiful radio, what's the model number?
Thanks for the photos, I love those wooden racks for cassettes, I used to snap them up when I'd find them at Goodwill, one of these days I'll have...
doublecee prints those, I thought there was a sticky at the top of the forum, maybe he quit doing it, he'd do runs every few months, but I think...
I never heard about that unit, here's the photo from the article... [ATTACH]
Welcome! That's good to know about the headphones, I have a ton of old Sonys around here. I had to quickly check out the other forum, they've...
Some beautiful DCC Players from 1993 Playboy Magazine. [ATTACH]
Books on tape from 1993, Playboy Magazine [ATTACH]
I moved the thread and added DAT to start including more than ads, please add anything you have!!!! [ATTACH]
Maybe the Philips slightly different version? From Playboy 1993 the CDF100 [ATTACH]
Another article from Playboy Magazine 1994 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.