Battery life was so important, either batteries were expensive or you just wanted some to last a few days on your trip. From 1996 Playboy...
From 1996, Swiss Army Victorinox really hit a sweet spot with the watch line, more beefy than Swatch, starting at $150.00 USD and some really nice...
From 1993, I had this watch from the mid-80's, Swiss Made, very nice design and they were built like a tank. Marlboro used to have swag for...
So the watch ad thread is getting some looks, I'll try to ad some other brands, I love all of this stuff and going through old magazines is pretty...
I always like to confirm my sources.... [MEDIA]
Is that the dial with the +/- on it? I don't have a speed tune switch on mine.
That model Sears is pretty rare around here Longman, I've seen two, I should have grabbed one of them but they always show up when the markets...
It looks like a boombox in the Nuclear Series, one of the first before Sony took full control and sales went through the roof with these desktop...
I'm not sure what the model number is but it looks a lot like a Sony M-1000 [ATTACH]
A box that still gets a lot of respect from 1989, the Panasonic RX-DS650 came out with a few similar models. This was on the back cover of...
It doesn't look like anything special but they did spend big money for the November Issue, from 1989 [ATTACH]
Anybody seen this one before? Is it a Philips Rebadge? I don't remember a Portable CD Player with a radio, is this the only one? There's no...
Crusty heaven!
[ATTACH]
Hopefully you got some good ones lupogtiboy, I look at ebay UK once in a while and you have some unique models over there going for pretty good...
Yes the Japanese Plugs are identical to USA. Here's some info from that great site Audio Heritage...
Awesome! That might be the first one reported in captivity, I've seen some photos around but none captured. Is it JDM, what's the plug and...
Thanks autoreverser! You can see by the bottle it's a little guy and it looks mean sitting on the shelf blasting out. It might be the weather...
That's interesting about the DIN plug, as a kid I loved recording TV shows with my little mono deck but it was by placing it next to the TV...
We just landed a super-cold vortex, temps dropped into the 40's F and it may snow tonight. I was itching for some Belgium Brews to warm me up but...
Separate names with a comma.