I don't have a belt on the tape deck so I don't know if it records either the radio or TV. Interestingly it does have audio inputs for the phone...
Part of a larger ad, does anybody own Sony Style Magazine? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Sony M-1000, slighty less expensive, these don't have a metal tape selection but had to have been the best seller in the US. [ATTACH]
Some random photos found on the internet, the Sony M-80 Japanese Brochure. I get ball park pricing by taking off the last two digits, this would...
DCC And MD: Techno-Toys? Audio Magazine from December 1992. DCC in the US seemed mired in litigation, Sony bought a movie and music studio to...
[ATTACH]
And a second version.... [ATTACH]
There was also a less wattage unit, the XF-3000 that is typically painted white in the series. The market seemed to be places that might see...
I don't think I've seen one before, I was excited to find that ad in Playboy Magazine.
One of my favorites, the Sony XF-5000 from 1980, also one of the most expensive boomboxes made, the housing is all metal on both the main unit and...
Playboy's Guide to Electronics 1982 Potent Portables! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How's the bass, I'm assuming those are ports and not tweeters?
Panasonic RX-FW39 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Another from 1985 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RP-2030 from 1985, wow are these good looking, anybody own a pair? There was a short time in the 80's when most of the big guys were...
Philip Taylor, I added the photos to the post at the bottom because the top photos are missing, can you see any of them from my other post?
AIWA HS-J700 from 1988. I thought I had posted this model before but I can't find it, it is kind of interesting how there weren't many marketing...
The photos for this very rare brochure were still in the forum reader, here's a repost of a repost, thanks RETRO!.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Welcome! I love the old B&O Equipment, I've got the Beocenter 2400 and matching tape deck. Unfortunately my skill level isn't great for CD players.
Separate names with a comma.