AIWA TPR-250 From Electronics Australia 1977 www.archive.org [ATTACH]
Welcome! There's a thread somewhere on here with repair services, I'd also look up "Sony WM-D6, site:stereo2go.com" in google and you should find...
Welcome! Was you old name audionut?
Great website Longman, some of the "new" stuff is from 2007. I miss the early days of the internet when super-informative websites like this were...
I have a feeling it's pretty small, it looks like the taps are vertical in the front window so don't be surprised if it's like 10" across and a...
Funny, I guess QC hadn't been invented yet. It is a nice looking watch, remember most were round and traditional looking, for a kid this was...
A very early article on portables from 1970, High Fidelity Magazine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Maxell 120 Tapes from 1979 [ATTACH]
Maxell from 1980 [ATTACH]
From 1982, there's so much going on with this one I don't know where to start. Is that a Nagra on the bench? [ATTACH]
BASF pro II chrome 90 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Maxell XL II 90 from 1988, notice the trend towards more tape exposure. [ATTACH]
I saw that video a while back, it looks like there's a ton of electronics stuffed in the case. For the most part, Casio had some really...
From Audio Magazine 1984, www.WorldRadioHistory.com https://worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Audio/Archive-Audio/80s/Audio-1982-04.pdf [ATTACH]...
An early US Press Release for the Marantz PMD 430 from September 1984. Marantz Ownership and Distribution is questionable at this point, I feel...
A press release from May 1983 for the Marantz PH32 and PH52 from Electronics Australia Magazine. Pricing is in Australian Dollars. These may...
This is neat, I don't remember this but Sinclair had the coolest electronics back in the 70's. As a kid, his ads were memorizing. This watch...
From 1985, the Maxell XLII-S, I had a ton of these workhorses, I was just looking at some out in the shop, still surprised at how there is zero...
Some interesting information from High Fidelity Magazine about Sony's Larger Clear Window on cassettes from 1985 [ATTACH]
TDK HX-S90 From 1985 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.