You might like this, Microphones 3rd Edition on Archive.org. This was in my files, I was looking for an article on a guy that did hundreds of...
Here's one I have, I haven't used it yet but they tend to be fairly cheap for used, with the box. This splits for stereo recording but I think...
Longman will like this one, a European Ford Escort from 1969, a little beast with a 1.3L Engine, slightly larger than my lawn mower, but still a...
I don't even remember what my first fuel injection car was, I've always love used cars that I can tweek on, so it might have been early 2000's....
It's fun but at the same time frustrating. Have a space laid out that you can leave for a week or two, you always have to order more parts. I...
I think the GTI also had a little head start, the basic design goes back to something like 1969. It was already a nice little car with great...
Stereo Review has brief information on the 1984 models, it starts on page 157...
It looks like it was released in 1969 with a list price of 40 pounds. Some of the 60's tape recorder magazines are pretty cool, I love checking...
I'd try to contact someone familar with the store, it would be a shame if any of the test equipment and tapes got tossed.
I'm going to Aldi some props, sure it's low end but it also has some cool features and for somebody new to the world of cassettes, it's a great...
Those are really neat henrypal but I've only seen one for sale over the last decade or so. I love the the microcassettes with radios and have...
Yep, my brain is mush right now, either way I own both brands and love all of it, plus a few Nakamichis sprinkled around the side. Hopefully you...
Nice, I've got a similar set, maybe Time-Life? They're pretty fun to crank in the van.
I just checked around and another B & O Store closed because of Brexit....
None of these companies ever seemed to have a big footprint. The Everready Batteries I've posted seemed to be the dominate brand over here but I...
Welcome! You may be the first member from Argentina.
Guys are building cabinets and making mini-stereos, the price over here is silly money for the high end equipment. Of course having a vintage car...
The VW also rusted like crazy, they didn't like the midwest snow and salt. I see one every once in a while but it's just too small, the Dodge...
Wow, It's too bad they don't display the merchandise better, that's a huge slice of automotive history. That Alpine Display is really cool, check...
My S10 had a four cylinder dog in it but that little truck was really practical for me. It's too bad they killed that line and nobody now has a...
Separate names with a comma.