Looks great! I've got the one Longman posted, it's been on my workbench for months, I have power at the transformer but it's cutting out somewhere.
Yea, I checked, zero listings. I still have my old M:Robe from Olympus but the memory was pretty small. I'm thinking more of these will pop up...
I just worked two weeks of hard labor, feeling a little better now that I've crack my Surly Special Edition "13" Maple Barrel Aged Imperial Stout....
Welcome Raul, please post your repair work, there's a lot of members with similar equipment.
Great story, I bet a lot of us our your mom's age and it's nice to see you kids enjoying the cool toys we had. Walkmans were very personal for us...
Welcome!
That looks pretty substantial, maybe metal casing? There's some good R2R magazines on the radio history website, you may be able to find...
Nice, I had to look it up, it looks like it got good reviews when it came out. I've been thinking about ways to store some of my digital music,...
Welcome! I tend to work on a lot of stuff as well, unfortunately most of it keeps me from working on the little electronics but I've had a real...
Holy cow!
This thread, I used google to search, it work better than the search bar here. http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/vintage-moscow.390/
Mine's on the way, if anybody has done it to the JDM M70 let me know where you attached the power lead.
There's a shop that's been posted on here in a mall, I'm not sure if it's the same guy but he also has very nice equipment. There's a link to his...
Emerson is a company with many different brands and some outstanding products but in the world of audio they always tended to be entry-level....
I saw this cruising through the Superscope Listings, this is an oddball but still interesting. Superscope owned Marantz and had Sony Tape Player...
They all look pretty nice to me, I'm not good with nice things and they get beaten up easily. It's one of the reasons why I like vintage, it...
Some yellows didn't hold up but Sony Sports Yellow seems to have lasted the test of time. Sony Sports Beige can look weathered. Great pick-up,...
Thanks rupi99! Just what I needed, the Japanese Bands stink and they have no good stations left. Is that your M70? I've got that version and...
Welcome, please post anything vintage, we LOVE that stuff! You Russians had a lot of portable cassette players that are just now showing up on...
Welcome sweatmotel! Thanks for sharing, we don't see many of those Philips, especially in the US. It's most likely the belt or the capstan....
Separate names with a comma.