Welcome syndicalex! Great videos, pretty soon your going to want to work on bigger better stuff. The best part is popping in that cassette...
Thanks for posting, that one turned out nice.
Nice work, great video!
Nice Longman, too bad he doesn't ship to the USA, a real minidisc boombox! Almost, it looks like it doesn't take batteries but it's close....
I think he was on here and maybe the big guys at the time gave him the title. We used to have a radio talk show here called Garage Logic and they...
Welcome! We love all of that old clunky stuff, it was a great time when even microwaves were evolving yearly and better. Most homes strived for...
I don't know what's cleaner...the box, the floor or the car?
Yea, he sold it all, there's videos of that on there, he's throwing boxes out the window, maybe the door was blocked?
I think this guy used to be a regular poster on here but he got rid of everything a few years ago. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Nice find Silver post photos of the belt change (and size) when you get to it, I've got one that's been sitting for a while that needs a little love.
I had to go look at mine Longman, it's the right side one above, notice that the speakers are more exposed than the red multi-band version. It...
Welcome back! A lot of the old members are showing up again.
No, I'd stay away from it, I hate using it on just about everything except for shop equipment that I don't want to get moisture on. WD stands for...
Great find! Maybe I'll go out today and try to find a garage sale. With all of the shut-ins, people are cleaning up everything, it should be a...
It looks like from your photo there's some openings in the switch case, I'd start squirting in there first and on the top. There are some...
One of my personal photos from a Japanese Audio Store from two years ago. I don't own any JBL's but they sure sound good. The little JBL's on...
Sorry to get a little off topic but that Morris looks like a crappy copy of the Chevrolet Vega. The Vega's suffered from the same tin worm the...
I'd break it down to three areas: 1. Tape - Guile, what tape are you using? Is it new or used? Check to make sure the foam pad is under tape in...
Welcome Nick068, cool boxes, I've got one that's been on the repair table for a few months, I'm chasing a power issue but everthing seems fine.
JBond has all the cool stuff and a lot of knowledge, do you know him? I saw these links to sites of transister collectors. I miss the early days...
Separate names with a comma.