Nice work, thanks for the photos.
Welcome, it's always nice to have members that aren't afraid to open up the units, nowadays most seem to need a little maintance but they were...
Welcome! You may get a better response if you post your question down in the Walkman Tech Section.
Welcome!
I've noticed a steady increase in clone pricing lately, some are priced pretty high, autoreverser you may be sitting on a small gold mine!
I really like AIWA's and they were partially owned by Sony. You want to stick with the capital letter AIWA Models, once Sony took over they made...
This guy has been selling nice units for a while, now he has two clones, sorry if they've already been posted....
I'm pretty sure he posted that model in another thread, another beautiful metal beast.
Those cars rusted like crazy over here in the winter (we salt our roads). I rarely see them anymore but they do pop up for sale from time to...
copoortr.....I believe it, open reels always meant "quality" to me. I didn't know the CR160 was rare, they pop up on Ebay every once in a while...
I'm just guessing and don't have this model but I don't think the black gear is not meant to turn with the belt, it looks like it lifts the head...
I get tears in my eyes looking at that car Ken80's! Honda nailed it and even had the two door coupe to go with it. I went to school for...
Thanks for posting, AO used to talk highly about this model but it's pretty rare to see one.
I'm confused, is that the sound of the leader on the cassette? It sounds normal to me. Otherwise I'd DeOxit the volume and inside the female...
DeOxit is your friend if you have any audio equipment, I keep a big can at all time. Arkay used to be a big contributor to this forum, he posted...
I don't know if you saw Adam Savage's Build on YouTube, he's on a US Show called Mythbusters but his YouTube Channel is excellent. He builds a...
Hello Derek, don't worry about getting banned for asking a legitimate question, I think the last guy that got banned posted a bunch of really...
Nice! I saw a guy on Shark Tank who made jackets, somehow he patented the inner holes for headphones and USB cords in jackets, supposedly over...
The VCR was magic back then, before the 80's, once a movie was shown, it pretty much disappeared except for limited cable TV and midnight movies....
I was thinking that was a big ole cassette field recorder like my Technics RS-646D but wow, check out the reels! Thanks for posting that thing is...
Separate names with a comma.