Welcome to the forum Cassettejcardmemarlol! I'd edit out your email, it will get picked up by the internet spam bots. Our site sponsor on the...
You have some never seen before catalogs, we'd be lucky to have them swamp these threads, thanks for posting!
The FH Series is highly desired by most cassette collectors. Thanks for posting! I don't have any of these units but I do have my FH-100W...
I think they updated my link again, check this out a Walkman Digital Map from 1996! I had Microsoft Streets and Trips for my laptop with a GPS...
From 1980, the top unit is a Fisher Stereo Microcassette Deck. We've seen the Sanyo, which is probably the exact same unit but nobody has posted...
One of our dear government leaders said they had way too many models so they trimmed off about 60% of them, she used BMW and Mercedes as examples...
Hopefully someone can help you out. I'd edit your post to get rid out your email and just have potential supppliers private message you. The...
We have a thread around here somewhere that has a bunch of models and their capacitors, it may be in the "forum reader." Use Google to search, it...
Great find! The deck has kind of a kit feel to it. We've got a lot of companies that go bankrupt here but keep chugging along. General Motors...
We were first exposed to the Sinclair ZX80 in kit form, then we started hearing stories of this guy that made micro-tv's, mini-cars and all kinds...
Belated welcome Twopotjock, for some reason the introduction threads always show up late for me and usually don't show up under the "new posts"...
Beautiful autoreverser! That's a nice looking unit, I got lucky on my little CR 160 AV after you had mentioned them, the price on these recorders...
Welcome 13 January, there's nothing wrong with going big early, that's a beautiful model you have, maybe the best.
Those are really cool Longman, I love that style was also part of the design, while some are mail-order models they still look super-cool. It's...
Sweet! I'd love to know more about the Picocassettes but they are pretty rare around here.
Those are cool Mystic! Not only that, how often do you see both National and Panasonic Branding on the same item?
I get on garagejournal.com a lot and they are always taking about slot alignment for electric equipment. One of the Japanese Marantz Boomboxes I...
You'll probably need to cut it short and bend out the end to get it to catch but keep us informed, it's a project many of us have undertaken with...
Another Walkman Shirt, this one is XL...
Welcome Mihai, there's nothing better than cranking up music on some big vintage audio equipment.
Separate names with a comma.