Welcome peter collins! Those little springs are a pain to find and replace, a parts unit would be best but Amazon also has "spring packs" with...
More mirror balls, nice!
Welcome Wstr, I had to look it up! I'm in the Midwest, we have a ton of iron ore floating through the Great Lakes heading towards Gary Indiana to...
I'm a big fan of the accessories, I try to get them if they pop up, like battery packs, mics, extra speakers etc. The only mics I see on a...
Budweiser Cassette Tape, perfect for a beer and boombox photo!...
Welcome boosty!
Very nice but people would really think I was crazy if that popped up in front of my couch.
Welcome!
How can you not love a disco ball? Interesting find, early Chinese Boomboxes are pretty rare and some have some pretty wild details. It looks...
A couple JVC Signs....
Thanks for posting Magnotron! I thought I had seen it before, I posted one on the mega-forsale thread but it's a National 2370 (Japanese Domestic...
Unfortunately you'll have to keep looking. I've been looking for mic brackets for years (and never seen one), I rarely see options like this pop...
Welcome vitangcool! Please post photos in the tech section so we can see what's wrong with your hinge.
Welcome Magnotron, a few of us have pinballs, I grew up with that whole culture as a young boy, those were good times. Great equipment...
Welcome Hugh! I'm with you, high-end guys usually took good care of their decks but most of the young people I knew never cleaned any of their...
I'll look but I don't think I've ran across many C120 over the years.
Down in the bunker right now, some more sad news for the day. I always loved Christo "the wrapper" a guy that did things really out there but at...
Beautiful, thanks for posting!
Nice! Most of us on the forum and many tape guys had never heard of stereo microcassettes until a few of the members started posting information...
TDK Gold Tape....Not For Sale Version... This looks like an award, I don't think the hubs will work on a normal deck....
Separate names with a comma.