Welcome Gabreil! Hopefully you find the cassette culture interesting and dig up more finds.
I don't think they're rare but they are towards the end of the cassette era, maybe 1999? I don't know anything about the Psyc Line but they used...
Here's a few pages from the catalog, the full issue is here. https://archive.org/details/KatalogQuelle1980RFN [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another from Sperimentare Magazine, 1981 [ATTACH]
I don't if this has been posted, from archive.org [ATTACH]
Sanyo M-G1 from ETI AU 1982 [ATTACH]
Philips C90 from 1967, the first Compact Cassette! [ATTACH]
General Electric 3-5226A, I think T-ster said these were also made by Sanyo, I think there's an identical model. I bought this randomly, but it's...
Sanyo had some nice little mono boxes, the Sanyo M6400 is a really handsome little guy and it's a heavy one, while small I'm sure people...
I'm digging those JVC Midi's as well Juan Asano!
The beautiful CT-3311, I think Panasonic and Sony were battling for the world's smallest color tv around this time, these electronics were so fun...
[ATTACH]
This is a cool ad for a very nice looking radio. [ATTACH]
I love those old warranties, it'd be fun to see some kids find a handful of vintage products and hunt down the warranty departments and see if...
I'm surprised it was only $300 list, I thought these things were much more, maybe twice as much? I just remember they were too much for me.
Yea there really was a marketing battle for the tape buyers, you can see the quality of the ads really went up. It's surprising that 3m Scotch...
Most of the time it's either the headphone jack but since you've tried out the line-out, it's probably not that, sometimes its the volume slider,...
Hopefully it's something easy like like a wire came off the speaker jack but make sure you also check with a known working tape and also check...
Separate names with a comma.