Denon DX from 1984 [ATTACH]
TDK RS (Reference Standard) from 1979 [ATTACH]
TDK AD from 1977 [ATTACH]
I've never seen the Pyral Magnetics Brand, this is from 1977 and prices are Australian. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought I had posted another ad somewhere, the MA-XG was $19 USD. Heres' the Maxell UD from 1977, the quality of the ad is going up, Maxell...
So I'm blurring some lines and that's ok. I'd be surprised if anybody has seen this one before, it came on my radar after looking through all of...
My first will be the Sanyo MS 30 Mini Radio Cassette Recorder with AM/FM Radio. There's no handle but it does have some interesting features like...
There's been a few threads over the years with mini-boomboxes but I'm thinking this is time to make the biggest-baddest thread of all the...
I can't see any difference except that Jorge's look like they may have had a screen?
I tend to avoid any AIWAs with the smaller case logo, aiwa. In 1992 AIWA sold majority ownership to Sony (who already owned a good portion of the...
Welcome MissionTroll, feel free to post any of your equipment, I've also picked up a ton of vintage electronics over the years.
Welcome Domenico, hope you are doing well, it's really sad to hear the news coming out of your beautiful country. I was just talking with my...
There's a lot of things I'd also look at before doing surgery, are you using prerecorded cassettes or are you making them yourself? I've got a...
Welcome, you must have smelled the Delirium Tremens I was drinking the other night, I'm a huge fan of Belgium Beers. That seems to be a beautiful...
Welcome, show us any of your equipment, we love audio!
I don't remember that Way Model, there's even a mail in form, pretty impressive.
I feel for you, I popped open one of my big ones to replace the belts the other night. There's about 30 screws to get to the belts and the worse...
As a young boy, we'd walk a couple miles to the local hobby store which had everything, RC, Corgi's, Tyco Trains, models, etc. We'd spend an hour...
Sorry Bleusy, they don't have a complete set of issues, this is the only one I could find.
It's hard to guage the reaction to compact cassettes, it looks like most articles are favorable but there is a history of tape cartridges going...
Separate names with a comma.