TDK SA-XG from 1988 [ATTACH]
Boomboxes with CD Players from 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony TCS-310 and M-1000 Reviews, La Haut Parleur 1982 [ATTACH] . [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Radiola TR-1886 from 1987 Le Haut Parleur [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-FW17L 1986 Le Haut Parleur [ATTACH]
Radiola RA-839 from 1986 La Haut Parleur [ATTACH]
Press release for the JVC PC-W88, I might have this model out back, nothing too special but it would make a nice garage radio. From 1985 Le...
Radialva RDK 6600 from 1986, there's just cover information but nothing in the magazine. Isn't Alva a chain store in Europe? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just-CD has it on his website and I found this photo on yahoo.jp with the matching speakers. This would have been drool-worthy in 1987 when this...
Now that is cool Mystic Traveller, I love how they had dedicated accessories, I'll see if I can find any info on it.....
Welcome!
I've always quarantined my boxes, if I'm lucky in the winter I leave them in the cold for a day or so, in the summer I don't have that benefit. I...
Thank's Walkman Archive, I edited it, I was having a conversation about ponzi-schemes and it was on my brain. I still can't find the extractors...
I found this iloca 3D Camera at a local antique store, there was something about the cool looking dual lenses and dirt-cheap price that sealed the...
This is the only book I could find, they have lot's of book stores with tons of books but finding what you're looking for is hard, all of the...
Separate names with a comma.