It took awhile but I found some pricing for JVC Portables from a 1983 magazine ad for IW-TEN out of Brooklyn New York. The first numbers and...
Hanging out in the bunker tonight trying to clean some stuff up and listen to some good music, a la cassette. Something up in the racks was...
Hunkering down in the bunker, just cleaning up and wrapping up some equipment. This old Panasonic has been with me since the early 2000's and...
The good news is that after I started this thread a ton of boxes came out for sale, the bad news is there doesn't seem to many nice ones unless...
Good to hear from you nickeccles, your restoration posts are missed.....
Wow, that turned out great! The days of finding cheap shelf queens is over, now-a-days the best bargains are non-working grungy models. I'm out...
This one has been on Ebay for awhile but I'm pretty sure it qualifies, the JCPenney 681-6000 Mini Stereo Cassette Player. JC Penney was a fairly...
These seem to be popular and this is one of the better looking tie-ins, the Pepsi Radio Cassette Mini Boombox Model PC-102. Pretty basic but it...
Sharp JC-568 from Stereo Review 1989 [ATTACH]
The death of the cassette from 1994 Studio Sound Magazine, some interesting observations in this article. [ATTACH]
Thanks for joining, post some of your collection if you get a chance.
Unfortunately they only have random issues of this magazine, it does have some cool technical articles for producers and engineers and some gems...
He has one of those awesome websites!
Welcome Dennis, we've had quite a few members from Germany over the years including HiFi Tom, he had a huge collection of "HiFi" boomboxes, some...
From the ads I dug up they mostly sold in camera shops in the US; distribution world-wide was a different story but they are rare everywhere. 15...
From One-to-One Magazine, 1988 found on the AmericanRadioHistory Website [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm a sucker for big old vintage walkie-talkies, as a kid there was something so cool about being able to talk with your buddy on the other side...
Some more goodies from the boxes, maxell MD 74 Recordable MiniDisc in five exciting colors, notice these reference MP3 files, too bad they never...
I've been doing some clean up and going through some of my boxes, I found these old tapes still boxed up. Discwasher packaging always looked the...
Hello naanmic, I probably can't help you but here's the service manual, if this isn't the right one, let me know I have copies on my hard drive....
Separate names with a comma.