I had a few friends that built equipment, I even did a electronic tic-tac-toe game when I was around 12. Back then, besides Radio Shack, there...
I'm definately not an expert on the tapes and calibration but that's got to be one of the only ads for the test tape set and it's probably a full...
Maxell UD-XL from 1975 [ATTACH]
TDK MA-R from 1982 [ATTACH]
Superscope from 1975, part of a larger ad and 1 minute longer! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1972 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Maxell UD Cassette Brochure [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
An early Maxell LN Cassette Tape Brochure, it looks like mid 70's? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some Sony Cassette Tapes [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very early 1973 TDK Ad [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There's a reason there's so much TDK Advertising, they dominated the markets. From 1988 [ATTACH]
These are cool, TDK Test Tapes, anybody have any of these? I was lucky to get the TEAC Set last year. [ATTACH]
BASF from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's Suono 1990 [ATTACH]
That's Suono from 1990, in a very nice looking case. [ATTACH]
TDK HX-S from 1984 [ATTACH]
That's Suono from 1989 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.