We should try to get AvE on YouTube, his tool comparisons are awesome and he's got a lot of experience with manufacturing, plastics and motors....
It's hard to get excited about those last models, I'm mostly stuck in the 80's with the square clunkers but these would be great for that new...
Very nice! Do you have any Sony M-1000's to compare it to? They look fairly similar but the M-1000 has built in mics and the M-50 has geared reels?
Welcome! Great units, all very expensive when new, I could only drool and see photos of these high end units when I was a kid. Honestly I don't...
It looks like they may have a small audio line, like Longman said aimed at convenience/department stores. Takai SRT-3200 Boombox [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This just showed up in the new posts feed, weird, four days later..... Sweet finds! I'm in awe, were they all at one place or spread out?
Welcome! Don't blame the members, I typically go to the new post feed and a lot of this stuff doesn't show up until days or weeks later, I'm not...
That may be normal, I was looking at the service manual on HiFi Engine and didn't see any little micro switches that might be sticking. The...
Years ago I bought the Time-Life Beavis and Butthead DVD Collection, little did I know the dirty rats cut out all of the music video commentary...
It's nice to see they're getting good money for those, vintage CD players are kind of caught up in the portable media collecting with cassettes...
That case is priceless, it even has the hide tag, UHER didn't mess around!
Google is a much better search engine for the old/new site...
Keep your eyes open and hit that last garage sale, I used to have great luck finding all kinds of stuff, I don't look as much anymore but I've...
Wow, welcome back! and the funny thing was I was thinking about you the other day. You always had beautiful equipment and I'd drool over the...
1986 The Discman, I have never seen one of these in person, maybe one of these days, at a garge sale, thrift store.... [ATTACH]
In the beginning of ebay, a lot of this stuff was pretty rare, a least in the little part of the world people lived in. Now that the market is...
If only they could talk? My buddy was in radio, he has a couple of portable DATs he'll give me after he uploads his tapes full of interviews,...
Or you look at the Japanese Sites and they are all listed as "junk." Is all I know is that all of mine are super-rare and if they ever get sold,...
According to Satoshi Neil's Blog, it's aluminum. Take a magnet to it and see if it wants to stick, magnets don't usually want to stick to...
Random News Articles about Walkmans University News, 1981 "You should have a friend at the battery factory" Yep this equipment ate batteries and...
Separate names with a comma.