More TEAC Reel to Reel Goodness! from 1988 [ATTACH]
This is kind of cute, Maxell XLII-S 1988 [ATTACH]
An unnamed AIWA DAT Player from 1989 before introduction, not only is it a portable DAT but it will also record still video images, this was...
JVC XM-D1 Portable MiniDisc 1994 [ATTACH]
Panasonic SL-SW505J Sports Model CD Player from 1998 [ATTACH]
Sony MDR-G51 Headphones from 1998 Stereo Review [ATTACH]
Portable Pleasures from 1994, Stereo Review. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Electronics & Beyond Magazine 1999, some interesting information and timeline of the Walkman. From AmericanRadioHistory.com Edit: I must have...
I've got the 2002 JVC Hello Kitty Version of the MD/CD/Cassette (no batteries). I really like it, one of the better kind-of boomboxes but JDM...
TEAC's Sound 52 Mini-Reel Cassettes from 1984 [ATTACH]
TDK 1987 Tape Line Up [ATTACH]
Sony D303 CD Discman from Stereo Review 1991, www.AmericanRadioHistory.com [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Stereo Review 1991, the Sony D303 Portable CD Player. I also posted the review for this model in the Walkman Archaeology Thread [ATTACH]...
I was surprised to see an ad for a Radio Shack Portable from Stereo Review 1991 [ATTACH]
There's a million of these, feel free to post what you have, I thought one big thread would keep it contained. Since this tape gets a lot of love...
I just saw your old thread in the forum reader, that car speaker is sweet, you know the designers were having fun with portables like this.
I was surprised to see it on the wikiboombox, was that yours? It looks really beefy and they spent some time with the design. Was AIE a brand or...
I've got a little collection of Marantz Full Sized Components as well, my tape decks are entry level,maybe 5000 series? One's Marantz, the other...
I also posted this in another thread with more information; this is the most popular stereo microcassette player over here, the Sony M-1000, I...
I posted this in another thread but some visitors might not see it, I found the full Toshiba TV/Microcassette Player, what a neat little boombox!...
Separate names with a comma.