I hit up another show on Monday, KISS with special guest David Lee Roth! I thought about this show for a long time before I bought the ticket, I...
Welcome Mr Leppard! Love the music, I've seen all of the HM bands on your list several times, I just went to KISS & David Lee Roth on Monday. I...
Beautiful, one of the reviews say the Wera Set you linked is JIS Compliant
Radio Shack was great for parts and test equipment, they had the big Lista Cabinets full of transistors, diodes, rotary switches, LEDs, etc. They...
I think I read about cord watts to speaker watts over on AudioKarma years ago, somebody figured the best way to get in the ballpark was to divide...
tapedood, the Pocket Calculator Show is still alive and well http://www.pocketcalculatorshow.com/ The old owner of this forum started the PCS...
I actually found this years ago and it was one of my first posts on the very old forum which has long since dissolved. This monster is a Karaoke...
It looks like there's some metal bars that clip on the back of the piano keys, something might have broken or come apart, you'll probably need to...
Sorry for the confusion, the boxed version above is the PC-5, the PC-11 (not pictured) that I own has a big EQ in the middle.
I've got an older version Yihua, they're really nice, someday I might upgrade but it's been doing everything I need so far....
I love design and engineering, but I really love the stuff I grew up with from the 60's -80's. I've been cleaning and moving equipment and would...
I found another cool one the Sony SRF-8 with armband strap, this was in a box of stuff I was cleaning out. While it might seem big and clunky,...
Welcome tapedood! For some reason this just popped up on the new post link. I love the history of the early units, some guys might question what...
Wow, great information! Did they have a Sony Spare Parts Box with commonly used parts or did you guys just go to your stock? As a kid it seemed...
I've got the PC-11 and really enjoy the build quality and sound, there's an article posted in the boombox archaeology thread where the store...
Cool trailer! How do I see the whole thing? Anything with Henry Rollins has to be good, I was just listening to Damaged on the way to the ice...
Honestly, I don't know which ones are JIS or Phillips, JIS can have a dimple on the head but sometimes they don't; I can tell by feel that the...
They will all work ok and most of the time you'll get that "snap" sound from a virgin screw. I'm a tool snob, mostly from the experience of not...
Welcome isitafox, some of the players are really getting good money, I'm glad I never culled my collection, even the mid-level models are popular....
Welcome washmymoose, feel free to post anything, I love seeing other equipment from this era, my office looks like something out of 78 except for...
Separate names with a comma.