Do some research on JIS Screwdrivers, stripping little tiny screws is one of the most frustrating things that can happen. If money is tight,...
Now that's a volume knob, I bet you have to stay on top of keeping that head clean, there's lot's of spots to collect shred.
I don't know if you saw my thread from awhile back, I bought what I thought was another Sony M-1000 Microcassette Player but it was the super rare...
I think the biggest factor would be the labor cost, discrete components and hand assembly were pretty much standard on these units. Most of these...
Sadly this Sony ECM-101 Stereo Microphone is too far away but for the accessory collector this was used with the Sony M-1PD Stereo Microcassette...
Good luck, this is a unicorn model, I'm not sure of what year it came out but this one sold last year in the UK for over 800 pounds. I went...
Those are neat tapedood, thanks for sharing, I'm speechless over the money their getting these days. For a business that wanted continous music...
The cool stuff is getting harder to find without silly pricing but I saw this one while looking for some camera equipment. I haven't touched one...
They really take their music seriously Mystic Traveller, the room was less than ideal but drinking beers and listening to vinyl after walking for...
I was messing around in the Wayback Machine, didn't see anything but it might be there. None of the manuals would open for me....
Another cool spot that gets attention but can only fit maybe 16 at the most is the world famous Hammond Orgasm. I borrowed the top photo from...
Here's the sound-system he had and this is typical, I never see sound systems like this in the US, let alone out in the open. His record...
Part of the fun is finding cool little spots with a ton of personality and beer. It was getting kind of late when I spied a Cafe & Records shop...
Welcome, it was my first time checking out your channel and what's on top? "An Audiophile in Japan!" Brings back memories, I was just there last...
Bob York, check out Archive.org and AmericanRadioHistory.com, they have a ton of magazines with a ton of the issues. You may have some they are...
It's good to know mine is from the old factory, the case on yours is top-of-the line, even those were almost as expensive as a new Walkman. The...
Welcome to the forum!
I don't think superlew or Deliverance have been on here for a while but some say the 1M is the best sounding portable out there. There used to be...
My little WM-10 is gold, I don't think it was a special color but yea, this series is so cool, the compact size was drool-worthy when they came...
I never liked the term "autoreverse" as a kid I thought it was confusing, I thought it meant the tape rewound automatically before I saw a unit....
Separate names with a comma.