This is one of the best threads going! It's unbelievable how many of these clones there are, some you can tell are just re-stickered but most...
We were heading the other direction for a couple hours, the plan was to save it on the way back but it was too late. It's low-end Denon but it...
It was it was curb-side trash day on my last day, this gem was going out. A nice Denon Mini-System with a mini-disc player. Denon seems to be...
Welcome back Bob York, from across the river. I made a major score in your area years ago, the guy had around thirty pinball machines in his...
Thanks loadhog! There's so much cool stuff in Tokyo and if it's popular in print or TV, there's a store or restaurant with the same theme. The...
Some more stuff in the cases. [ATTACH]
Thanks for the photos, I love looking at equipment, that Sound Shaper is interesting.
Those are nice, and that's a great travelling case to protect them.
Super cool old Sony TC-152 (?) I think the matching amp was around here. [ATTACH]
One of my personal favorites, a Superscope CRS-4000 in tasty condition, it was priced around $300 USD. I asked about other Marantz or UNIX Boxes,...
This has been posted before but it's still cool to look at, a Guys & Dolls Walkman and a 15th Anniversary Model along with some other gems. [ATTACH]
Some more cassettes for sale, all of them were priced out of my range but they were cool to look at. [ATTACH]
An old wall poster with some cool basic BCL Radios, this looks like from around 1978, even then these were pretty expensive, this was in the...
There's also a "That's Cassette" right in the middle!
Cassettes and some smaller radios, this was set up like an antique store in the US, one guy ran it but it had displays from different sellers, I...
You really have to keep your eyes open and there are some treasures to be found! [ATTACH]
I've always loved antique stores so checking out thrift "junk" stores is always on the list, ACME is cool mixing vintage American Industrial with...
Some more boxes for sale, unfortunately not all of them were, I couldn't talk them into selling the Perdisco. [ATTACH]
They had a cool pencil case with the JVC/Victor Kangaroo Model on it, it looks real with the packaging. [ATTACH]
We hit up Manhattan Records, and guess what was up on the DJ stand....A nice red National, unfortunately it was a little out of my price range, it...
Separate names with a comma.