I was going to say check polarity before I saw your second post, I'd get screaming deals on Casio Keyboards because they always had theirs...
Great website SantiOriginal, did his documentary ever come out? The website hasn't been updated in a long time.
People liked that sound and women loved the small footprint. I'd even say that they severely hurt hi-fi stereo at an already difficult time for...
In all of my travels, I've never seen a used one for sale, I'm guessing that people like them and hold on to them.
Sony WM-10 Giveaway from Cashbox 1983 Remember when bands used to do "in-stores?" In the old days when a band came to town they'd show up at a...
A brief mention of the notorious Sony Tiffany Walkman Tribute, one of the rare units supposedly given to elites of the music industry. This one...
The portables are fueling cassette sales! From Cashbox 1982. They rarely mention that cassettes were much less expensive than albums. [ATTACH]...
Cashbox 1981, tape sales are taking off, mostly due to the new Walkman [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Cashbox 1984, the Sony WM-10RV [ATTACH]
Followed by Walkman Jazz from 1987 [ATTACH]
Some more goodies from Cashbox Magazine 1984, Sony Walkman Classics Cassette Tapes [ATTACH]
From Cashbox, 1982, an interesting sidenote of Philip Glass remixing his "Glassworks" for the limitations of tape. [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman WM-R15 from Cashbox, 1985. I never new these had mics in the headphones, pretty cool! [ATTACH]
It looks like toward the end of the golden age of pocket stereos, Bose was looking for a new market for these speakers and computers were the...
I've been digging into the Bose RoomMate Speakers and found this nugget with the Apple IIgs Bose RoomMate Version. The MacIntosh had some legs at...
Looks like they just upgraded the 40th anniversary portion, somebody must have forgot to do this earlier! https://www.sony.net/united/walkman40th/...
The Buick or Oldsmobile is from the 70's so it's hard to date this brochure but portability was part of the package. I find the suitcase model...
Welcome LjL, I love all of the small gadgets, please post a photo thread of your computers, I have a small collection but mine are mostly large...
Very nice! I'm in the same boat with some basic skills. If you haven't seen my recommendations, I have a handful starting with get a silicone...
There's just enough buttons and markings to look like it might be something neat but it looks like the price is less than $50.00 USD making me...
Separate names with a comma.