The Panasonic Site looks legitimate but for some reason kind of glossy and cheap, very odd for a huge electronics company. I was blown away that...
Welcome and good luck! I'd just grab a box for now and relive the old days while searching. I like to listen to the radio and doing it through a...
How did you make the neoprene round?
I wish I could read this it looks like they went into a lot of detail. The unit matched up with the PC-30 or PC-36 Portable Tape Players, the...
[ATTACH]
General Electric and Radio Shack had those long tape buttons. GE had analog VU's and chrome bezels, RS had LED's and grilled speakers.
I've been known to appropriate some photos from the Shiz, but I like to give credit, the more people know about all of these wonderful websites,...
The older models are all built like tanks, lot's of sliding metal plates held together with screws and springs. Lubrication is either gone or...
Welcome! There was a lot of downsizing in the 90's, I scored a ton of stuff towards the end and into the early 2000's when people were pretty...
I was checking out Retro's old ad thread and found this very interesting mini boombox. Is that a real record player on the top, what is the Sony...
I may have posted commenting in threads, here's some videos including from the last tour. He directed and scored Halloween, Escape From New York,...
I can't find any new boomboxes at CES 2020, you'd think at least one new one.....
I love that the brochure lists multiple configurations and prices out the options. One of my systems was supposed to have the "rack" but the...
After years of searching I finally found another grail, not part of the Marantz Mini Component System but an actual brochure. My mule worked hard...
From 1985 [ATTACH]
I've got a small handful of the Sony ICF line, extremely well made little multi-band radios. It was an amazing feat of miniaturization but I...
Some great information on the Sony D50 CD Player from ETI Australia, 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some interesting reading on the brand new Sony CD Walkman, this also talks about the Bose Speaker System and Amplifier I've also posted in a...
I don't own the Sanyo M-X33, I have the PH M20 and it looks identical. I consider this one of the best looking microcassette players with all of...
Early Sanyo M Series, they sarted getting a little more plasticy and bare bones during this time. While they were inexpensive, something like the...
Separate names with a comma.