I get in a funk if I drop a piece of electronics and break it, I can't imagine your loss, I'd be devastated. There's a cool thread on...
I never saw the optional headphones seen above, we thought people were doing good when they went from the first generation Sony Headphones to the...
Let me know if you want one of these, I may be able to snag one for you in the next month.... https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h423830276
I don't think we had those over here? Anything under 50cc is considered a moped and you might just need to get a plate for a few dollars and your...
Here's a treat for you guys, this is a Marantz FSK221 Field Support Kit for Marantz Portables including the PMD201, PMD420 and PMD430. These...
My equipment passed! That was pretty cool, much better than the usual stuff, mostly digital, that I run through my desktop computer; the drums...
Welcome TreeBurger, does your name have any significance?
I love those hobby kits! We had Radio Shack over here, the bigger the better but I never got the huge one, just the smaller sets but it was super...
It's not bad looking. There really isn't a lot to the battery-powered cars these days, I don't think they (the manufacturers) make the motors or...
You might have discovered a new Crown Model. That was big money back then, we used to hate spending .25 cents for a video game (.25 x 4 = 1.00...
This photo showed up again today, from last year, Hawker's Photo does a great job of not only showing an iconic Walkman but the background and...
Some of the forum members have been posting beautiful photos of their equipment, let's start a thread where you can nominate a member's photo for...
Thanks for commenting on the photo Jacky Chen, I saw it when he first posted, I'm smiling now (again), I'm putting my vote down for one of the...
That's the cool thing about good radio, it's an education and an experience. Smaller "independent" stations have been popping up with new music...
The Lion, you might have to go into the old forum reader to find him....
Just a little one, those are pretty nice when you need to listen to the radio and I still listen to the radio more than other audio. I think I...
I've got a ton of the cassette cleaners (mostly NOS), they work best for car audio where it can be extremely difficult to access the head and...
This guy used to be a big contributor on the forum and he loves AIWA, he might have the brochures, I've been combing yahoo.jp and haven't seen...
Try going through this thread, there's a lot of AIWA Stuff out there but I don't remember those head phones....
This is all I can find, maybe if you request it they will post it? http://freeservicemanuals.info/en/servicemanuals/viewmanual/Philips/AQ6619/
Separate names with a comma.