I'm looking at your photo and it looks like the other hub has a metal insert that may have fallen out of your loose hub? Is the head loose, can...
I was looking some more information on this unit, I'm fascinated with old studio equipment. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Love is when you pop the back cover and the pulleys are all right there, just looking for a new belt, too bad there's not enough love in the world....
Looks like my office floor, but they're only down there cuz I'm cleaning and I'll put them back up, someday. The good news is we have the smaller...
Yea, if I had been looking at one of my turntables, I would have said that.... Sometimes the answer is right in front of us!
One of the things about Rush is the first few notes of their songs is very memorable, they had a gift to hook you right away.
Wow, I didn't see that coming, I have a bad gut feeling about Eddie VH, some of the things that DLR is mentioning don't sound good.
Some of the Philips showed up over here as Magnavox, most are BPC but there's some exceptions, you may find that version for low dough since...
Repairing a broken cassette case, use that hammer carefully! [ATTACH]
Buying a Personal CD Player for Boy's Life 1992 [ATTACH]
My memory is shot but I think it reads off the hub or motor shaft while it rotates. The rotating piece would have markings that the sensor picks...
https://archive.org/details/TNM_ALC_1966_Catalogue_cine__sound_equipment_-_A_20170908_0231 [ATTACH]
I've never had to source a motor but I think a lot of them are made by Mabuchi Motor https://product.mabuchi-motor.com/search.html I think it was...
Welcome, sorry I can't help you with your unit. I'd open it back up and rotate everything again to try to get it into the stop position. maybe...
I looked back over the photos and see the head cocked down, is it loose? I checked old threads and both Tster and Cassette2go have this model,...
Your probably not getting the proper tension from the missing hub. Here's what Harbor Freight sells, they may be too big for you application, you...
This is an interesting story from a neat book on the Internet Archive, this talks about the Bone Fone going against the Walkman in the early days...
Sony Walkman turns 30 from 2009 [ATTACH]
No idea, I can't tell if that's an antenna or guard? The case is much nicer than I run across...
Unfortunately the corrosion might severely affect the value of this rare unit. These seem to be the top of the ladder value-wise but they only...
Separate names with a comma.