It sounds like you need two belts Fernando, the main belt and the counter belt, judging from nickeccles photos, you have to remove two circuit...
Welcome Funkateer38, there seems to be some cool equipment over in France.
Welcome Fernando, this is a great spot for some of the coolest equipment made.
Stereo Review 1990, That's Suono Cassette Tape [ATTACH]
Those are US Dollars....
Some really cool DAT players from 1992 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
$19.00 USD in 1992 was big money, for a kid you were thinking, do I want to pay more for my tape than the album or CD cost me? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
These hybrid short-wave portable cassette players are pretty neat, this Roberts RC818 looks nicely built but I never saw any over here. You can...
The one I posted was for Bleusy.
The battery compartment is a little sketchy but it shows power, they don't come up for sale often.......
[ATTACH]
I don't get many stations on my mini shortwaves but they are still really neat and live nicely next to my Walkmans. From 1984 Changing Times...
This is officially the earliest I've seen "Boom Box" used, from Changing Times Magazine, June 1982 on Google Books. I don't think I posted this...
I never know how much experience members have so I start with the easy stuff. I have a small pile of equipment that if it looks like a bigger...
Holy cow is this cool! and yes I would get that case above if I bought this. Nagra SNST Mini Recorder...
Nice find and that TEAC Tape is ultra cool, those were rare around here. I think they were made by Denon, or the other way around I can't...
Welcome Trevor, you probably know a lot more than me but 90% of the time I can fix things by doing the easy stuff and your issues requires a bunch...
Happy New Year! It was beautiful, we got 6+ inches of snow and my snowblower blew up, at least the auger gear case did. The good news is they...
I can't tell what that slot is under the front tape load on the TC-203SD or is it a big stop button, it looks like a MiniDisc slot. I wonder what...
whoops, I guess the young lady got it, she's probably a senior citizen now and it sits on her shelf with a doily in mint condition. I wonder what...
Separate names with a comma.