Spain only sold 3000 Walkmans in 1982? Interesting article from Billboard 1982 [ATTACH]
Here's one for Techmoan, another oddball tape format, sounds like a mini version of 8-track. The deck with dual stacked tapes is priceless. From...
[ATTACH]
Holy cow, that's a lot of retro Longman, we might be entering overkill soon. The best part of retro is most of the original products are still...
Here's the Walkman Batteries from 1984 [ATTACH]
Here's a Walkman Version of the portable CD Player, maybe a D-82? And don't forget the Walkman Gumstick Battery on the same page, from 1988....
Sorry, they must have put the price in wrong, the listing ended as I posted this. I checked my link and it was over, my original web page was...
The Ion Boombox is 1/2 price! I'm not sure what the promotion is but the Best Buy Website still has it at $139.00. $69.00 and free shipping on...
Separate names with a comma.