From 1973 Spiegel Catalog [ATTACH]
I don't mind scooping up some tool deals over the holidays, I thought this one might cross-over to the boombox crowd. Dremels can be super handy...
Wow, 100 million radios, what a game changer the radio and it's media have been over the years. [ATTACH]
The Sony Music Shuttle XRM-10 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony wins the day but TDK is right there and what's going on with Maxell, I kind of had the same exerience with Maxells, the early 80's versions...
Did you get a chance to try recording? You made me curious so I found some MP3's at 128kbps from around 2002 that I did using a decent tape deck...
Welcome Matt, there's a ton of old equipment out there looking for a new home and it's highly addictive if you like music. You'll be a couple...
Denon = Nippon Columbia [ATTACH]
Sony XRM-10, it's pretty big for a "Walkman" almost like the late 70's portable decks for skiing that were basically a car tape deck with...
I was filing down in the vault, I don't think I posted the Bose Wave Radio AW-1 but members have posted these in the past although more of a desk...
So is that almost a Denon? It's such a good looking box, I love the way Hitachi's "STEREO" Font looks.
StaticAudio, interesting point, check out my thread on the JBR Microcasette Player. It does not record but it has a read head at the front of the...
I rarely see AIWA TPR 950's in this price range, to me this is much better that the silly money they're usually at. One of the best looking boxes...
That is a wild color, they look like they are pretty beefy cans, hope they sound as good as they look.
The Brandt RK-822 S, this has 1 or two other "Also Known As" AKA's, this is a very impressive looking box, it looks big but check out that handle...
I think you need to explain the issue better, in my experience, once the magic smoke comes out, nothing works. Is the clicking sound consistant,...
Welcome MrJOhnsOn! I used to get down there for work, they're not kidding about the green grass, it's such a beautiful area, Louisville was very...
I can't remember if I've posted this one [ATTACH]
There's a few of those floating around over here Command8, Realistic and Mura both had something similar. Here's an oddball, the Sony Music...
Local Pick Up Only in Ohio, I really wanted this but it would have probably broke in shipping.... Toshiba Red Neon Sign with box...
Separate names with a comma.