http://forums.sonyinsider.com/topic/28569-where-do-you-buy-good-quality-gumstick-battery-for-your-cd-or-md-player/
Out in the shop, wrenching on the truck, I picked up some Howling Gourds Pumpkin Ale and it's not too bad with some music supplied by my little...
Now we're talking Cassette2go! We have our first day that really feels like fall up here, cold, misty, overcast and wonderful. I just cracked...
That's beautiful walkman archive, Casios really hold out well, most of mine are still working great, even the plastic binder cases are holding up.
I had the 2nd generation Sinclair, like a ton of people, I learned how to program BASIC on it before upgrading to an Apple II+. We had some BBC...
Great finds Longman, Sinclair was non existant over here.
hawker, one of our most prolific members lived in Hong Kong, you should look up some of his old posts describing the treasure trove of vintage...
Someday your going to get a three-piecer and wonder why you waited so long Jorge.....One of JVCs last big bad beasts, ultra heavy with all of the...
Hanging out in the shop with my JVC PC-W350, oh man I forgot how great this one sounds and what a cool box. I'm trying to tweek my camera...
Now my YouTube is recommending a bunch of cool Japanese Electronics Product Videos, pretty cool. That Toshiba is a nice unit, in the 70's taping...
I'd start with the rec line in switch, maybe a little electronics cleaner in there and you might get some sound. I'm no expert but I'd check that...
Welcome! We love music and cool audio products.
Wow, that video was a geat find! So many cool products. I'm with you on the old stuff, I've picked up some really cool gadgets over the years...
Very nice! What are you going to use it for?
ION has had a boombox on their website for at least a year or longer but I've never seen one for sale, it looks like they just released this...
Welcome great photos!
I just looked up that box on ebay, holy-cow is that thing a beast, I didn't believe that it weighed 40lbs but it's a really deep unit. I've got...
I'd love a little GTI, my buddy just got a 2001 diesel stick, pretty rare around here, and that green on yours is outstanding, ours were always...
I thought only Americans had a load of cars. Give me a small stick shift with a little power and I'm happy but I have to drive a big truck or van...
Here's another artical for testing motors and if you don't have a voltage source, a voltage supply. https://americanradiohistory.com/index.htm...
Separate names with a comma.