The Sound Burger from 1983, Electronics Australia comparing it to the Wondergram, if you are unfamiliar with that unit check out Techmoan's Video,...
Who made the TEAC Partner PC-7RX Personal Portable Cassette Player? It looks like a few others but it looks really good in this photo, the case...
Sony MDR-R10 Headphone Review, 1990 https://americanradiohistory.com/Electronics_Australia_AU.htm [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh yea, a review of the Sanyo RD-XM1 in Electronics Today Australia, I've added to the collection, I need to post a few more photos after this....
I used to have fun with those back in my informative years and I wish my memory was a little better. I might have to disagree a little bit but...
I might have to try out the Dragonfly, I like to carry my mp3's with me on my laptop but the sound can really stink if I go to vintage stereo...
I just get them off the shelf at the hardware store, ours our mostly branded RCA, I'd buy two since they never seem to work for me.
What's a USB chip Jorge?
I'd run it into a stereo or boombox to check for separation; find a test video on YouTube to make sure your patch cord is working. I've got a...
Some Random 70's ads, Centrex by Pioneer RK-112, Desert Sun November 1977 [ATTACH] Panasonic RQ-4465, Coronado Eagle & Journal, September 1975...
Good memory Longman, I have no idea what it is but it looks like the top column lights red? This is also made by Panasonic from your link. [ATTACH]
This could be a cool book, it was just a display, there were no copies for sale [ATTACH]
My buddy claims they make the best wax food, I kind of have to agree, the stuff looks great! [ATTACH]
Check out this wild National RRQ-559 (Panasonic). It look like a mono-boombox with some weird calender on the side. I should have looked at it...
Some of the members are big into BMX, here's another of the cool little BMX and skateboard shop, yep it's address is 1977. [ATTACH] I tried to...
Welcome jonwhite, keep your eyes open, they sold millions of players and a lot of people over 45 might have one stuffed in a box somewhere. While...
I just saw this, I know there have been variations over the years but this looks brand new. https://www.sony.net/Fun/design/history/index.html I...
Yes! That site is the reason why many of us are here, I wonder why it was down, maybe a hosting change?
I love Rockwell, nice find. Are they expensive or did you get a great deal?
Thanks stereomecha99, I'm hoping to go back this winter. Now that I know the lay of the land I can do some more immersion excursions. I was...
Separate names with a comma.