One of a kind, maybe a Yorx AKA? The Pulser with kangaroo walkman!...
Yup.......
Thanks for joining Wobbe, please document your fixes with photos, there's nothing better than looking at vintage electronics getting worked on....
I'm more confused now than before I started drinking my nightcap tonight. Loyd Brown, it was Jorge, not Cassette2go that intially said he would...
Welcome Joe, you picked the model that just about everyone wants, if your looking for a part it might be easier to ask for that, otherwise...
Just in case, the GPO Brooklyn seems to be a good stand in for a new box and it doesn't look bad....
Space is always a concern, especially with the big boxes. I'd love to check out one of these in person, they look practical for a office or...
One of my favorite movies........Just saw this while looking for something, great website with some information on the boombox in this movie....
This is 1976, the CF-302 looks kind of nice in white compared with black that most of the units were colored.
It's interesting to see the ad size, JVC rarely did anything bigger than 1/4 page for the boomboxes but some of the "Twinch" and mini TV Ads are...
Ghetto Blaster Beer! And it's from Michigan. http://motorcitybeer.com/products/ghettoblaster [ATTACH]
Read the full ad Longman "Philips ghetto blaster" is mentioned at least twice!
While I'd say Sony was much better with Walkmans, they also have a ton of boomboxes. They were not afraid to try new configurations and had some...
[ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.