Guys are putting these old units in a box and adding a 12v power supply Redfish, it's great they are keeping these marvels of audio going. I've...
Nice find but silly money, I have a feeling if it was over $50.00 USD it would be posted for a while. [ATTACH]
Mute Auto, I have a few Pioneers but they are usually SK-XXX, are you thinking the Sanyo C-Series? Your in luck MA-R60...
Since we're going towards full computerization, I'd say a small wearable computer that gives suggestions and makes comments while you walk, talk,...
Marantz had the most hideous advertising in the 70's with these ugly cartoons charactors, this is a very rare crossover for Superscope using the...
[ATTACH]
I'd love to hear that, AIWA always had accessory speakers but never with a sub, that I know if.
Thanks for sharing! That is beautiful, now I need to find some sake.....
My large digital collection is impressive, my smaller vinyl collection is much more impressive!
Well put Jorge! I'm living the same life in the Midwest. I just never figured out how to touch my screen easier than the other options, I'd love...
I didn't get the Palm, I was close but I went for the HP with early Windows CE. I still have it and fire it up once in a while.
We might be the last generation that wanted to do things better and faster. Competition was king but obsolescence was junk. It's still hard to...
Thanks Longman, there's a few catalogs here. https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Argos%22
I've never used any of these generic belts......
I've got all of those options Reli and I agree 100% with them, I hate touchscreens, except phone or tablets, and the hinges stink, I don't ever...
It's nice to see the old computers getting some props, forever the question was how to properly dispose of them, there were so many out there.
That makes sense, the RB-10 Battery Pace seems to only be with the 10 Series. Check out this handle and case! The dual antennas make it look...
The Superscope CR-2480! I might have to settle for one of the roached out versions that shows up every 10 years for sale. I ballpark the price...
Separate names with a comma.