Finally a few of them realized the egg shape was a doomsday device and they're making some pretty cool reissues of the golden age. That's not bad...
Very nice! Someone put a lot of work into those speakers. I didn't want to bring up the rooms too much, I figure the accoutrements would match a...
Speakers have always had the same style issues (square) with a few ground-breaking exemptions but it is fun to check out the crazy stuff they did...
The New Crosley CT200 Portable Mono Tape DEck [ATTACH]
Centrex, Pioneer's Budget Brand, similar to Marantz's Superscope Line. The RK-112, RK-222, and the beautiful RK-888. [ATTACH]
Beautiful equipment, it's too bad the rooms look like they're from a Super 8, just not a great way to display this wonderful stuff. I love the...
Mister x's passion for diverting his attention from real work has uncovered this gem from Electronics Austrialia Magazine. I know Technics had...
Nakamichi 550 Portable Cassette Recorder [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Am Stereo! I need to find some of these players, we still have it in the USA. https://www.americanradiohistory.com...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Great catch Philip Taylor, it's a completed auction but it shows some of the cool features, like the remote and the "flat"speakers. It won't let...
I love the easy ones!
Nice pick up Cristyx, I need to add to the Marantz, Unix, Superscope Thread with this cool box. They're not a powerhouse but they're built...
I grabbed one at a thrift years ago, they seem semi-popular. They're really well built, cool looking and a great unit for any radio collector....
And Mr. Thin got thinner! This is a nice looking radio, I'd love to find one, they like the hog-nose bolts, it's hard to tell if this one is...
Separate names with a comma.