Esquire August 1982 (public domain) [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
From 1989 [ATTACH]
I'm not sure that's what it's saying, I think the headphone is an FM radio (cordless). I had to read it a few times but I'm still not positive.
and who can forget the Cambridge Soundworks Model 11 Portable Compo. The case includes a subwoofer, speakers and amplifier. I think it can use a...
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette July 4th 1989 [ATTACH]
The Times-News May 20th, 1982 [ATTACH]
+AM/FM pocket stereo receiver with SafeLite- LED that lights when SPL reaches or exceeds 95 dB. +2 -stage J-FET RF amplifier; low -voltage...
Great job, I love seeing that, a lot of my boxes start out crusty, I'm not good around new or nearly new items. You might want to try an...
It's sad when the only one that's popped up in years looks like it fell off the table. I love the huge walkman look in the brown leather case....
Great pick up Philip Taylor, take some photos of that case, I don't think I've seen one before. We have several members in Greece, for some...
One of the rarest, yep it's over in Russia. I'd love to see what the world-wide free market value is on this one but it's pretty cool, I like to...
The Sound Partner Headphones! I don't know much about the Porta Pros but they sure look identical. Sound Partner is a horrible name, good thing...
Separate names with a comma.