That stinks Jorge, I'm surprised about the packaging, the Japanese really make packaging an artform. Most of the time the boxes look like...
I'm still on the fence for which FM transmitter I should get, I've been using them for years in my car but I keep getting that scratchy sound...
nickelindimer, how do you know if they have copyright protections?
I'm only posting this since it's ultra rare and one I've been lusting after for years. I've never seen one up for sale before but it's a little...
The Sony WM-EQ3, I have no idea what this is, it looks like Japanese Market only and it's very odd looking....
Another cool sign, I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this one....
It might be a dud but I can't tell, it looks like a pretty cool mini that I've never seen before. Shipping to me stinks but if your closer this...
I've been pretty busy and not catching all of the cool stuff but here's a neat old JVC emailer. If I had to guess I'd say around 2002, subscribe...
Those are wild looking, I don't remember those ever crossing the border. They are kind of more enduring then the typical egg model of the 90's,...
I kind of like the premise, the execution is pretty bad. Now I have to pull out my Live at Leeds and revisit it Longman!
Thanks walkman archive! I hate doing work paperwork so this is a nice diversion although there's a ton of information out there nowadays. Feel...
Welcome back! You've been kicking around for a very long time.
Great thread AO, I think I missed it the first time around. That black unit really pops, I remember when everyone was decaling their cars with...
Personal Stereo Buyer's Guide! https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-HiFI-Stereo/80s/HiFi-Stereo-Review-1983-09.pdf...
Walkman Noise Reduction, Audio 1982...
Sony Micro DAT https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Studio-Sound/90s/Studio-Sound-1991-02.pdf https://www.americanradiohistory.com [ATTACH]
TECHNICS NEW POCKET CD PACKS A BIG PUNCH Chicago Tribune, 1992 https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1992-05-08-9202100871-story.html...
Let's add the famous Sony D5 CD Player https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Audio/80s/Audio-1985-03.pdf...
Stereo Review's Stereo-Directory 1984 https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-HiFI-Stereo/80s/Stereo-Directory-1984.pdf...
Try this thread, hope it helps! http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/how-to-change-japanese-sony-wm-fx822-radio-tuning-to-us-region.2110/
Separate names with a comma.