Right here! http://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?board_oid=193392314111653460&content_oid=193392314112084674 I was data mining the old forum,...
I saw some pretty cool stuff from Pioneer and Marantz in Japan, these guys are coming back if you can beyond the mid-fi stuff.
Some of these old 8-track players are arm-busters, this looks like a pretty cool unit and it's fun to pull out those old cartridges and watch...
There's guys out there repairing some of these old boards but I think it's harder than it looks, if you can save one your doing great....
BPC is also know as Black Plastic Crap, the 80's equipment that was a sad shaddow of it's 70's selves. While there are exceptions, over here we...
Discman's were a luxury Mystic Traveller, CD's first started showing up around 85, still ultra-expensive and this is when the big three were all...
Some SUGAR Advertising [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I recently found a Tosiba SUGAR Model locally, this Model RT-SWU9 in black with the official colors of mauve and taupe used for highlighting, had...
I had it in the garage and could hear it outside about sixty feet away, it was very clear and loud but you have to have the "3D" on otherwise it...
Nice, a very large cardboard boombox.... https://www.partycity.com/boom-box-standee-850494.html?cgid=decorations-life-size-cutouts [ATTACH]
With a little motivation from Simon I hit a few garage sales last weekend, I was very late, there's was about 50+ going on at a local neighborhood...
That's pretty cool, is that the original tape? I never thought about taping the radio when I was a young backpacker, I probably couldn't afford a...
Welcome, those are very nice boxes, they look like they were well cared for.
I love cracking them open and doing it myself. Some of the small screws and connections can be intimidating and unforgiving but use the right...
I always wonder what happens to you guys, members disappear then hopefully come back, I know I've done it 5-8 times over the last 15 years....
At least I can say "I remember when CD players were cool looking" That is very nice Mystic Traveller!
First, I'd take both if they were garage sale scores, but what's the deal with all of the distortion? At that price and time you'd think they...
That's a nice looking oddball, pretty much an AIWA Knockoff, or maybe it was made by AIWA. I like it and would grab one but they don't show up...
These are some of the most common complaints for old players, there's a lot of things that could be causing these issues and you need to drill...
I should be picking up some of these banners for my bare walls, they're pretty cool, some of you may remember my Panasonic Boombox Banners that...
Separate names with a comma.