I'd start simple and try a known working tape, then play with the "Tape Selector" buttons, I have a feeling one of them is sticking, check if you...
An Aiwa 50 System just came up for sale over here, I don't remember seeing one before, I was checking this out before I saw your thread, not too...
This would look good on my jean jacket....
I'm lost on that one, what's vaporwave? I'll have to do some critical listening to them (it), I have no idea who they are...
Super rare, kind of cool Kenwood Boombox going for silly money....
Technics, I like these old banners and they're still kind of cheap....
Road Trip!...
Soooo coool! Too bad it's in Italy.......
A nice TDK Head Cleaning Kit, it might still have some 80's banned ultracleaning solution still in the bottle....
Here's an interesting article, the only one I bought new was Nirvana, a couple good songs but the rest was kind of jibberish. Everyone says...
Yea, that's pretty cool, it would be nice to have one of their signs.
I was in the mood for a little LL Cool J to wake me up this morning, too bad I can't find a better or full version of this song. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Nice catch Longman, I had my eye on that one to round out my Soundabout Units. The legacy members will veto you, no handle.... Even if it did...
The Joy Seven 8-Track Boombox, this is actually kind of neat in an early 70's way....
The Sharp is a little different, I'd love to see one in person, I'm not sure I'd splurge on one unless it was too good to turn down.
Separate names with a comma.