I'm not sure what this is but it's still really cool, maybe a pen set with memo cards with an ad for JVC Boomboxes and cassette decks. A must for...
Another odd combination, made in Mexico no less. Portable record, radio and yes, there is a cassette slot also. The Music Time by Ertl is pretty...
I found this ad, don't ask me what the strings are, I think just dressing. The ad is dated June 18th, 1981 from Pacific Stereo, a very large West...
One of my favorites, the marantz PMS 3040, for Marantz this was their first mini 1-piece boombox, just a hair larger than most mini's at the time...
It sounds interesting on YouTube, I haven't heard them before but I checked out the tour and they only have three European Dates listed.
So nice Kent, like I've said, as a young member on the forum the Nakamichi's were the tape I wanted to find in the wild. I've found all kinds of...
You picked one of the more popular models with lower production, they pop up here for sale once in a great while. Keep looking and maybe a BIN...
Does anybody know what the best recording microcassette deck or player is? I would think the decks but this is my first foray mine doesn't...
Nice work megott, some of your tests are above my tool-set, usually I just do basic tear-down, clean up and replace wear parts with soldering if...
Here's one for the collector, it's advertised as a Craig Portable Tape Deck and 8-track Player, it looks like there might be an 8-track slot on...
When we were kids we always joked about these switches not working or it was like putting a bag over your head. I would try taping something on...
I love those clocks Longman, I put in Space Age Sony and found a ton of cool old Sony's, lot of knobs and dials and funky shapes. I found this...
I think Techmoan is following me, he's reviewed 3 or 4 products I've talked about. I have no problem with that, we kind of search out the same...
Just in case you change your mind, I was checking this one this morning........
Separate names with a comma.