I've always loved Technics, there's something about the brand that makes me think high-class working-class. Some of their designs were cutting...
Your hitting below the belt with those two, I've been lusting after them for a long time. Great little units.
I'd try taping something with it and seeing if there's a difference. Have you cleaned it up good? Here's a nice write up on it and the service...
80's Sanyo T-Shirt!, where you going find one of these?...
The Pearlcorder SD2 Microcassette Player with box. This is a great unit for the microcassette lover, see my post in the walkman section. Sure...
Check out the RCA Dimensia, this website used to have a full rundown on it (I think), you might have to get on the Internet Wayback Machine and...
Post your adventures, the only thing I ever get to see from New Zealand is Hobbit and King-Kong Movies and my friends stories of what a great...
Wow, that's going deep Longman. We had the big wooden consoles, about six feet across with tv and radio/turntable components built in but nothing...
Our thrifting season starts pretty soon, the snow has almost all melted. The SX-550 is a great reciever, I got one that was missing buttons and...
Some of my Sanyo's, the M5850F Microcassette Player and AM/FM Radio. I lusted after this one after finding the photos I previously posted and...
Whoa, that's a nice unique, never seen before Marantz. Thanks for posting!
I think these are fairly generic but you might have to a little searching, maybe the camera stores?...
Nice pick up, that case is very cool, I love the oddball units, I'll have to see if there were patents on that case.
I've been watching those units for several years but haven't owned one yet, or any other portable Pioneer. They look like better quality SPORTS...
When your in survival mode, a little AC/DC cassette might be all you need, but pick wisely, it might be the last tape you ever listen to. Too bad...
I was wondering the same thing Longman, I have to believe there's some CAD they can use now to help with the quality, maybe not CAD but...
A nice accessory for your Sanyo Sportster, J37 speaker and battery kit....
I've bought up few more Boomboxes with TV's, I might be putting up an exhibition, I just have to dial in the equipment a little more. I had asked...
Nice looking deck, I don't have one like that, a few that are older. Do you think the motor was seizing up and needed some oil? Screeching...
Wow, mega-find, not even on WikiBoombox http://www.wikiboombox.com/Quasar The Quasar XP1239QE Boombox with TV set. I have no idea what the...
Separate names with a comma.