The cassette tape stopper, maybe the rarest of Sony's Offerings. I guess that would mean the tapes were also Sony that went up into space, 3M...
I feel like these guys would put me in the front if I showed up with my little recording AIWA and a couple of mics in my hat. I don't record...
That's is so 70's but in a good way. I've seen the tuner but I had no idea there was the full set. Several of the manufacturers had these...
Walkman Archive runs the site but he also has a ton of information on his own webpage, he has some great stuff here....
I think there's a matching tuner with a big round dial for the Sony, they go for pretty good money as well. I can't wait for the snow to melt, we...
I'm going to post the UNIX, this may be one of their first units but it's so hard to tell if Marantz came first or UNIX, this one has eluded me so...
They're in town in a couple weeks, maybe I should go covert and bring down a recording Walkman and get you the show. As a sidenote, they will be...
I find the full size Koss, Pioneer and sometimes Sansui when I'm out thrifting, if they are really nice I'll buy them but there's not a lot out...
I love seeing microcassette scores, there's something facinating about them. I'm looking for an M-1PD for a reasonable price but they are...
I just found this photo from a four year old ebay listing, they were only selling one unit but they included this group shot. There's lots of...
I love Sansui, some of their later stuff is marginal but the CP-7 seems like a keeper. Extremely rare but that doesn't mean valuable and that...
I think hifi used to mean something but now that we can record and evaluate higher and lower freqencies much easier and how these "unheard" sounds...
Interesting article, I had no idea how much trouble Timex was in and they were making the computers. I disagree with the software part of the...
Post some photos, we love looking at equipment. I have a bunch of decks, RTR's and other players, they're fun to work on when I have some...
Wow, this day has gotten huge, I remember when albums used to get this fanfare, remember patiently waiting for a new album, but beforehand the new...
Here's one for Longman, this must be super-rare, I've never seen one or knew they had one and I owned an old Timex Sinclair when they came out....
nickeccles, your absence was noticable, but I'm thinking most of us had no idea. I'm not going to sugar-coat it, that must be a huge blow and...
Great photos Mossback, those early clones are so interesting, new versions are popping up all of the time. I like the internals, they actually...
I was checking those tapes out, I wonder why they have the metal lock on the reels and why is it taped on the cartridge. There seems to be some...
That's a beautiful collection, so many cool units, I don't think I have any of those models.
Separate names with a comma.