Just messing with you PT, It's a cool set and very fun to play with.
In addition to two pianos, this is the only display in the Yamaha Lobby. The quality is nice on these items and not the licensed plastic junk I...
I was checking these out, the Yamaha reface line of Keyboards. So much fun to play with and look, they have a nice blend of buttons, knobs and...
Yamaha Headquarters is in Ginza, an incredible area with all of the high-end retailers and banks. Yamaha's building was extremely beautiful with...
Well I had two beers last night and fell asleep, so no new boxes posted, maybe next time.....
Some of the art deco cars of the 30's-60's were pretty cool even with a ton of curves, but when the 90's hit and everything had to be rounded, it...
That's a downer, I've had similar shipping issues and want to pull my hair out. I remember the old days when UPS would handle everything like it...
Nice car, I love those coups and my first car as a younster was a Benz, much older with the original Becker, no cassette but a very nice looking...
Wow, an old "forum" timer, welcome back. Most of the old stuff is archived so feel free to post anything, it will be fresh again. I always...
I haven't done any lapping yet but there's a few heads I've looked at that look like they might need it. I guess you had to have pretty clean...
This is a great guide to hand-lapping tape heads. Nortronics used to make replacement heads for tape decks and other accessories for the tape...
The handle/changer was the best on that Panasonic, so easy to change tracks, it was hard to keep people from playing with those. One of my older...
Hello speedy 2.0, look up some of the other microcassette threads there's a lot more information. Stereo Microcassettes were set up to play Metal...
The JVC MQ-5K has the look of a portable stereo microcassette recorder but I haven't taped with any of my little guys yet. One of the issues with...
Great box, it looks like mrp32Dave repaired one a couple years ago, here's his thread with some great photos....
The Japanese Edition Love Live Walkman, the Walkman that brings forum members together to share their common love of portable music players....
Two versions, I'm surprised they offered one without a radio. The colors are great and they look kind of cool.
One of my earliest postings was a website with NOS cleaning tapes that had the RTR look. My old company must have freaked out with all of the...
I did see that movie Longman, it's pretty good and reminded me of how we were dying to do our own radio station in the 80's.
Great collection Thomas Monteith, those little Nintendo's are really cool, check out my trip to Japan Thread, they go for silly money over there....
Separate names with a comma.