Just out of curiosity Jorge, why are these so expensive? My mule might have some connections over there if you need something.
I was going to post this Crown but missed the sale, it might come up again but this is for the hard-core collector that like the really old...
Vintage Realistic Blue 14-918 Portiplay 8 Track Boombox I really love this thing, the blue is perfect and the design is great for an 8-track...
Don't bad-mouth that Philip Taylor, that's COLOR TV! Nice unit SeanMT, such a cool slice of 80's history, I just imagine some guy on Wall Street...
Longman, you always have good suggestions, I'll have to check out the movie, the egg on the other hand.......
Those are so cool, I love when new tech meets old world. Maybe somebody can reach out to the company and get an idea of what the company goals...
I'm with you on the CD's Boodokhan, I never saw people just dump boxes of audio like that before. Sure people got rid of albums, but a lot of...
Super rare, kinda cool, the credit card Sony Radio ICF-602...
I loved the old days of getting things from really far away Longman, I was amazed at getting cords directly from China for dirt cheap. The...
Welcome alien502, the little players are addictive and most of the members love music in any form. The engineering and manufacturing on these...
Good luck, those things all look the same to me, but that one and capStan's do seem a little higher quality than the one's I have in the stacks.
Welcome DanB, I'd love to see the looks the PC-55 gets when people first see it.
Is that Unisef's older cousin?
Those are the versions I see around here. They're not bad looking but not to exciting either.
It's a Buick, maybe a Sunfire? The brochure is nice, there's lot's of neat cases and it shows the even more rare speakers. I think a lot of...
I have the ION Jobrocker, just a brut of a unit. It has an internal rechargable battery that will go several hours at full volume and the build...
The Uher's are more rare here than in Europe where they were used much more. It seems like we got the high-end models and thus not as many are...
Britney's Box Found! It's hard to tell for sure, and I've never seen another pink Panasonic FM-15 but it sure looks the same as the model I...
Welcome Don!
Super cute dog! Thanks for the photos, cool little unit, it has it's own unique style.
Separate names with a comma.