That's good to hear. Unfortunately my link is gone, I'll try to find it, there' was a great check list for finding the problem for more...
I think your other thread said you replaced the belts. If your belts had gotten gooey, small chunks of them can get into the gears and shafts and...
Unless they were dropped or got wet these things are pretty robust, it's nice when it's an easy fix. If you can crack them open, change a belt,...
While it's not the smallest, it's the coolest, the Marantz 53 Micro Boombox. It does cross the line and technically it's a compo system but it's...
Kent, do you do any research on the sonics of the tapes like some of the members? Do you have a favorite workhorse tape? I assume for some of...
Looks like a nice unit, I always liked having AM/FM when the batteries started dying so I could at least listen to the radio.
Welcome, those units are in great condition, very beautiful.
I don't have that problem but if the tape shut off doesn't kick in at the end of the spool I get more motor noise than usual, are you getting...
It's hard finding one you don't have but I don't think I saw the Internation 1802 yet....
Extremely rare and very cool, one of my favorite mini boxes, or is it... Kenwood CR-50 Portable Cassette Player...
Here's a write up of the Nak 1000ZXL in gold on the Vintage Knob, Very nice! http://www.thevintageknob.org/nakamichi-1000ZXL_Limited.html
Watching videos on your camera was pretty cutting edge, it was cool to see how that stuff went from shoulder mount camera with huge battery pack...
https://hyperallergic.com/441185/carlos-rolon-library-street-collective-detroit-review/ [ATTACH]
Walkman Gift just right for active music lovers. Desert Sun December 2, 1982 [ATTACH]
The Super Walkman! November 11th, 1983 [ATTACH]
Walkman: Antidote to noisy radio. The Desert Sun, July 27, 1982 [ATTACH]
I checked my usual sources but I don't even get a hit on the name, is it missing a hyphen somewhere?
Nice job, that's what makes the forum special, the get it done attitude. You might be up for some honors, this is very special work.
Thanks! These are so cool, I have to admit, I've never seen one up close yet.
Another pretty cool item if your into this, a Hitachi Portable Video Player with built in TV, first time I've ever seen one with a TV. If it was...
Separate names with a comma.