Wow, you don't see a lot of AM only and it's in great condition. I hate to say it but it kind of looks like a flask, wonder if people used to get...
That's a huge bummer he really liked your boxes.
If you read the article on page 5 they set up a plant in the UK in 1980 to make "micro stereos". Some of the units popping up have a made in UK...
Hello G, you posted it in the general Walkman Section, there's another thread in there which lists a lot of personal cassette players for sale, if...
Welcome, for some reason Portugal seems to be like Greece and a lot of boomboxes and systems pop up over there.
G Galante, you may have posted in the wrong thread, I don't see your sale, follow this link.......
I had to look it up, that's a beautiful box, I even found a 12 year old thread on audiokarma from Arkay mentioning one sold for over $1000 USD....
Welcome Ivan, I saw my first Silver for sale over here last year but they are extremely rare in the US. Our member Deech might have one, check...
It plays fine through the headphones? Maybe the speaker went bad, I don't know the best way to check the speaker besides seeing if there's...
Great system axpegix! And you have the rack handles, they are a very nice touch. The price was nice since these are starting to get good money...
I always have a hard time with those small hanging pieces, Harbor Freight has a little jig to hold small parts but it still isn't easy, there's...
With a few exceptions, tapes were never sold as the latest, greatest and best, they were so you could preserve your albums, have something in your...
Sorry, in my lust to post this I hadn't seen it on BBx, sorry for the double post.....
Are you doing it, or sending it out, most of my equipment is 30-60 years old but still better than anything today. I don't have any bending...
I don't know what the trim looks like, are you getting it machined, bent, or just cut to size?
Welcome, Racer63, that's a nice little box, I went out and checked the stacks and found a nice Sanyo MS450, it's completely 80's but is kind of...
This guy is a moron in the article, his website actually looks interesting but the way he torpedoes cassettes shows he is not looking at the big...
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/feb/23/cassette-tape-music-revival-retro-chic-rewind [ATTACH]
Since you have it open I'd check the headphone female jack carefully. The first issue that usually comes up is broken or corroded connections...
Brian, is there a market and can somebody else do it? I don't have an M90 so I don't know what the trim looks like but I have some tools.
Separate names with a comma.