Thanks for posting Kent, I have a small but growing micro-tv collection as well but mine are lost puppies that nobody wanted. In the US I think...
G. Galante, welcome to the site and thanks for showing us this special unit. Going direct might be difficult with a new member if the transaction...
This actually looks pretty cool, I'm thinking one of the new boombox themed restaurants would go for it and I've never seen a Pepsi Boombox Model...
This one is the UNIX CRS-3, UNIX does have a microcassette deck, if you think the CS-1 is kind of rare, the UNIX CRS-2 is ultra rare, Japanese...
Welcome to the forum Shonagh. I've been dabbling in transmitting TV signal with a Blonder-Tongue Transmitter that can be bought used and cheap on...
A beautiful marantz HD-DAC1 [ATTACH] The prices go from a few hundred dollars to several thousand, there's something for everyone. This TEAC...
Mini-stereos were plentiful, this section was set up for hooking your computer/mp3 files to the line in and having your digital jukebox. A lot...
The home all in one mini-stereos were much cooler and the price reflects the higher quality, starting at $200.00 USD and going up there was some...
Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara was a really cool experience, there might be something similar in the US but I don't know where it is. The closest...
I brought back another AIWA 22 System with components that I didn't have and one of the mega-small UNIX Marantz Boomboxes along with some books....
Sorry, I was looking for something and these cool articles keep popping up. This one is pretty good with some recent silly money sell prices on...
https://spectrum.ieee.org/consumer-electronics/gadgets/the-consumer-electronics-hall-of-fame-sony-walkman [ATTACH]
Anybody want to see the hottest new electronics? Yodobashi Camera is huge with just about anything you can think of including a full floor of new...
Cassettes are gaining a little traction over there but the Japanese are different in that they like new state-of-the-art much better. The living...
One of the coolest vintage toy stores is also down here, Mandarake, with locations around the area but this one specializes in vintage toys. I...
The stairway up to the shop had some great old dealer catalog pages for arcade games. While some are easily forgotten, Taito had at least two...
Remember the Nintendo Game & Watch? These were very early LCD hand held games that are highly collectible today. The Nintendo Zelda in the box...
There was a few used computer and laptop stores, a used laptop was around $100, some looked pretty nice, but there was also a ton of toy stores...
There was a vintage stereo shop with mostly tube equipment that was open and they had a Denon Turntable I might have bought but it was behind a...
The majority of the equipment "under the bridge" in Akihabara looks like this, a ton of walkie-talkies and CB radios. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.