Thanks for the great photos WeberT, it looks like you added some new photos, hopefully you'll get a full set working. Now it's time for the three...
Welcome Matt, the Sony FH Series was just a blipp a few years ago and now they're seeing massive exposure due to a few members early enthusiasm...
Sometimes love comes from our differences and not how much we want to be the same. One day when I left my office, I came back and found my Sony...
That drives me nuts, I received a nice portable player a few weeks ago, shipped in the thinnest bubble envelope and it had a straight mark across...
Nice find Reli, I was looking at those overseas, never seen a pair over here, here's a photo of the listing. [ATTACH]
The cover is for the turntable, I don't think it's original. The 2'nd button from the right says eject on it and it looks like it might be...
Another off the wall unit, I've got repair manuals for these units but have never seen one in an ad, photo, or in the flesh. I kind of thought...
Welcome Sal, we don't have many members from Ireland, if any, are there many collectors and boomboxes over there?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.