I finally found a Superscope CRS-4500 but it's really roached out, some one please tell me not to get it. The pink clips are killing me but this...
Welcome Madballnyhc, feel free to post some album shots if you have old punk records, I was lucky to live by a venue that hosted some of the...
For the solar collector, yes it's roached but I think they are extremely rare....
Here's an interesting frankenstereo......
Considering she has some very nice rare boxes, it's odd that they aren't displayed better. It kind of looks like a eyeware shop, they should have...
Thanks for sharing, is the equipment for sale or for display? It looks like some of them have heavy duty metal angle bolted down so you can't run...
That's cool, I used to pick up Geneva's VHS Cleaning Kits when they would show up at the local thrifts, they also had some head cleaner that...
Nice pick up Longman, where was that one built?
Honestly he's the first guy I've seen play a keyboard, like a keyboard and not a piano. I love that 70's-80's synth sound and the consumer...
Speedy2.0 just liked this which is weird because I was talking with a friend about this movie yesterday at the local outdoor hockey tournament...
Great box nickeccles, I've seen some over the years but they tend to go for decent money so no luck yet. It's one of those designs where you can...
Vince is awesome, I love his style of troubleshooting, check out his game system videos, they're very interesting. The newest video in his...
I don't have this model and I have very few auto reverse models as mine are older, but there's always a button, I looked at photos of the unit,...
Beautiful machine but like most DAT, extremely hard to find around here, the lawyers kept DAT locked up in court so there was little distribution...
Those lights turned out great, I'm hoping the radio dial has a light and seeing what you do with it.
I love that Sharp, they go for triple that over here. 8-Bit Guy/8-Bit Keys did a tear-down on the Casio KX-101, he also has some great videos on...
This has a lot of Sony Catalogs including a few for portables https://bouya.officew.jp/ [ATTACH]
Just in case your wondering how to hook them up.......
While I love boxes and the seemingly bigger interest and availability of brand new models today, it's like Dee Snider used to say, "Heavy Metal...
In the early days of Ebay and the forum there seemed to be a huge supply of them over in China for a few hundred dollars. It was the first time...
Separate names with a comma.