Sweet table autoreverser, that movie was etched into my young brain and like most Kubrick Movies, the sets are just as facinating as the story....
I've seen a lot of these recorders come up for sale lately, they look like they're for institutional settings, most likely to record class. Does...
Why is this model not more popular? I don't have one yet, they always come up when I'm grabbing something else but they look pretty heavy duty...
Signs found on the internet. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Let's throw in another S2G Exclusive, just in time for the holidays, CRS-4000 The Ultimate Portable Music System! It's weird how Marantz used...
It's time to kick this thread back into action, make sure you read through the whole thing, I'll be adding to existing posts so there's some...
The Four Horseman - Nobody Said It Was Easy Ultra hot debut then lots of trouble ending with the singer dying in a crash, one of my favorite live...
Some early 90's stripped down guitar rock, too bad these guys pretty much disappeared overnight. Dig - Believe [MEDIA]
Those are great looking boxes nickeccles, I haven't scored a silver-faced model in ages and those both have those tiny AIWA Style Square Buttons...
I've run into those screws and no matter what Phillips bit I used, I thought I was going to strip them. Just some quick research and I found...
Welcome back, tape is back, a complete 180 degrees from 15 years ago and some of your old equipment might be worth a small fortune now a days....
Found it, Sony BM-600, a beautiful microcassette player but it's only mono. This would have been a monster if it was stereo.... [ATTACH]
Easthelp, as a young boy I was always told to listen to albums the entire way through. While sometimes the song order is changed on cassettes, I...
Thanks for posting Longman. In the early 2000's the internet was so promising with the ability to build free websites. Back then there was a...
Thanks! [ATTACH]
Want that box that everyone is going to gather around at the next boombox meet? This is the one to have and your pretty much guaranteed to be the...
The Sharp QT19 is a beautiful little box with some big differences. There's four parts to it, two speakers that detach and the main body that...
I hope the guy gets it, whom-ever kept that thing mint, and the box, deserves a medal. I'd love to hear the story of how it spent it's life.
Nice to see you back deech! I was thinking back in the old days we never saw any of these outside of random Japanese Brochures that would show up...
It a great site, I don't know if you've tried the Google Translate Option Longman, but it should work on that page....
Separate names with a comma.