I remember when my shelf looked like that....... What is the yellow/red unit on the top left?
A little cleaning and some parts swapping and you should at least one nice system WeberT. I'd check the voltage on the wall wart and see if you...
I jumped the shark with the Zealous Unit (hopefully) and moved onto a Blonder Tongue Agile Modulator Stock # 59414, Model # AM60-550A. I read...
Hello WeberT, you and I might have cornered the market on these fine units. There is a service manual for these, I saw one on Ebay a few years...
I was supposed to be posting some new additions to my AIWA Compo Stack. After being hand carried around the world, my new package showed up and I...
Walkman Watch, or should it be a Watchman?...
More Sony Stuff, for the guy that has just about everything Walkman Related, the Walkman Pouch. It's made in the USA but it looks like a Sony...
Thanks TooCool4, Ebay has been changing it's GUI a lot lately, there wasn't the standard link at the top. In my dream world, a lot of my...
These are cool and this has all the paperwork....
Bidding on microcassettes lately has been going crazy, first a little GE Unit went for silly money without the Road Show Box it came with and now...
I was just trying to look at it and it looks like the listing was scrubbed, fake listing?
Why did I get sucked into Muff Wiggler.com? What a great name for a website. It looks like a great unit rumorazzi but I have one proudly sitting...
That's kind of an oddball, I don't remember seeing two mic inputs on a front panel before.
I was wondering what happened to you, unfortunately I just found out the other day a co-worker and good friend of mine had a tragic accident and...
I got one! My Best Offer was accepted and one of these beautiful boxes showed up today, it's branded as a Victor "Hello Kitty" Clavia CD-MD...
Great collection TooCool 4, maybe I'll trade you for some of your rap records, those and punk are like gold around here. I've got multiple copies...
I've been watching those, I've never had one and I'm thinking you would need to take off the door to use it correctly? Does it only work with...
I bought a "lot" of personal cassette recorders with a bunch of crap, a really nice unit and this Koss Music Box Player. I'm kind of impressed,...
I give cassettes and vinyl about 10 more years then most of it will be too hard to maintain or the people that remember them the best will be...
I got my first RCA portable CD player in 96 and it was about $50 USD but I could use it in my car with it's included cassette tape adaptor. It...
Separate names with a comma.