I love the tip of the iceberg, cool stuff, I'm currently trying to display some of mine in my home office. Now if you pull out a Flash Gordon...
This one popped up, I haven't used GearBest before so I can't say anything good or bad about them. If you know of a better reasonably priced...
Everyone needs an am/fm toaster, it's so practical. Careful on the Retrothing Site, there's days worth of reading on it and it sounds like you...
Here's one of the best retro sites, hands down. Unfortunately there hasn't been posting for a couple of years but he loves film and equipment and...
It's probably caked in concrete grease. I don't remember how hard it is to remove Dual Platters, maybe I'll pull one down later if I had out...
Welcome, post some photos so we can see if it's something easy or if they need extensive work.
I'd give credit to the "tower system" to the company that first marketed an amp, tuner, turntable and tape deck that were all the same footprint....
There's no view of the connectors, but I'm with you, some sort of test kit. Now we need to figure out what's under the plastic lid.
I rarely saw them over here but they seem to be a few steps nicer than the mass-produced entry-level crap Fisher Component Stacks in the nice wood...
MST7020, I like you, cuz your persistent. The CFD-5 seems to be a great box, maybe highly collectable, but it's kind of like buying a used car...
These were kind of cheesy back in the 80's but in working order they are a great conversation piece....
I was just watching a Robert Smith Interview and he talked about how bad his UK Hometown was. I was just a runt but we had everything in...
Nice Walkman, I hope it doesn't break you heart that I'll probably skip the Disturbed Show. Great band, I bought their first CD when KNAC...
That's really cool, never seen anything like it before.
I have a feeling that due to the age and the few people that knew it was similar to Keith Richard's setup they've all been snapped up and hidden...
Welcome, those are both great units and worth preserving. Value is a really hard thing to determine with vintage units since there's so many...
[ATTACH]
This unit is billed as a prop but looks more like a computer back up drive. It could be anything coming from Tacoma Washington, does anybody...
This is neat, we never had anything like this over here, Russia Berestye Mini P402S Personal Tape Player with accessories....
Separate names with a comma.