Marantz has so many different knob styles and that might be a thread in itself. Yours look like frosted-flat--faced round but I've seen round...
Interesting, it has 110v and North American FM Band. It's cool but at the same time the execution looks like they put a boombox in a wooden box....
I've had this box forever and may have posted it years ago and up until I found the sales brochure on HIFIEngine.com I didn't know anything about...
This is a pretty rare unit but two came up for sale at the same time and I grabbed one. It was a little dirty but these things are pretty hard to...
Welcome Nils! We never had a lot of French on the forum until a few months ago, now you guys are getting decent representation. I lost my...
Nice! Just a great looking legacy box. Mine's still a shelf queen since I don't want to alligator clip the power, I'm just too clumsy and seem...
Those are neat and I've never used one so I had to do a little education on them. There's nothing in the "Modern Recording Techniques" (Forth...
You might want to try these guys, they have a great reputation and have been around forever. Some of their catalogs are hard to find, I...
Welcome, the forum was updated a few years ago, if you can't find what your looking for go into the Old_forum tab and search. There's years worth...
Welcome, for some reason I crave Ouzo when you guys from Greece chime in.
The splicing article is awesome, basically it tells you how to modify taped speech, it takes me back to "Used Cars" with Kurt Russel where they...
Thanks Farlander, I've been promised a couple of these for the last few years and one is broken, hopefully it will come with the next shipment.
Thanks for posting sanchos, that's the last frontier for me. Sure I have Koss, Pioneer and the normal Sony's but I never get to see these TOTL...
When personal cassette players were ultra popular it seemed that the recording versions were very rare. As a kid it would have been nice to head...
KJ Bleus Parsons, American Radio History has it in their data bank, here's a direct PDF link and a link to all the issues they have....
The younger set were never exposed to cars starting to rust within three years (and really badly) or all of the rattling when the inside fixtures...
Thanks Farlander, these are really nice looking units, even with the protective cover on it. Pricing is still reasonable on these under the radar...
I think I posted this in one of the archeology threads, Nakamichi's dubbing system in 1976, pretty frickin cool, page 32....
Air conditioning for the car that didn't have it factory installed.
Not only do I have my original Casio, but I found a nearly mint version a few years ago. Those were so fun back then before the keyboards started...
Separate names with a comma.